Just Some Great Tunes

Friday, November 5, 2010

Hmmm! Can I?.... Do I?.... Will I?.... Does my ego really want to?...

 
Exploring the question brings more wisdom than having the answer.
-A Course in Miracles


 Can I.......continue to live in lack and limitation, denying myself the abundant goodness of the world? Or, can I make a plan, follow a dream, do what I can, where I am, with what I have?
Can I?..... Can I?.....


Do I......see anything that needs to be done for me that I am not doing? Or, do I only see
what others could be doing and are not?
Do I?..... Do I?....


Will I..... make it through the difficult times? Or, will I give up?

Will I?... Will I?....

 Can I....... continue to buy into the belief that there is not enough, I am not enough, settling for whatever I can get? Or, can I do my best in every situation, expecting the best from every situation, recognizing that what I put out must come back to me tenfold?
Can I?.... Can I?.....


Do I....... support myself by nurturing myself, accepting what I feel and letting my needs be known? Or, do I shrink under criticism, blame others for my conditions and look for the easy way out?
Do I?..... Do I?......

 Will I..... get up this morning with a positive attitude, greet everyone with a smile and be glad to be alive? Or, will I take a bad attitude into the world and have everyone wish I were not?
Will I?..... Will I?.... 


Can I....... continue to live in fear, complaining about what I do not have, cannot do, criticizing myself and others? Or, can I take a chance, find an opportunity and know in my heart what I want to do is possible?
Can I?..... Can I?....


Do I....... recognize my truth and speak it when I feel the need? Or, do I allow fear and people pleasing to silence me?
Do I?..... Do I?.....


Will I....... accept the people I encounter today for who they are and encourage them to become part of the group? Or, will I seek out the people I feel are superior to the rest and alienate myself from those I judge beneath me?
Will I?.... Will I?


Can I......
blame the world, hate my enemy, feel sorry for myself as an excuse not to do what I desire to do? Or, can I raise my consciousness, pour love into every situation and take responsibility for myself?
Can I?..... Can I?..... Can You?


I am responsible for doing all I can..... do

Do I....... continue to do the things I know are not good for me and do not bring me what I want? Or, do I examine myself, correct myself, accept myself but commit to get better and do better?
Do I?..... Do I?
......

Will I....... do my part and give of myself to create my own independence? Or, will I accept the crumbs that keep me dependent on people, conditions, and situations?
Will I?..... Will I?.....


Do I..... know what I want, believe I can have it, do everything in my power to bring it about? Or, do I accept what others tell me about my limitations and limit myself to what they believe?
Do I?..... Do I?.....


Will I....... trust myself and follow my first thought? Or, will I look for others to validate me?
Will I?...... Will I?...... Will You?

Today, I will love me, know me, honor me, support me, and trust me...

Do I....... have faith in spirit, faith in myself, faith in things unseen?
 Do I?..... Do I?..... Do You?

I am...
 not what I used to be....
I am...
 do-ing much better...


Acts of Faith

Be More Love...Give More Love
Love & Light



3 comments:

jeffsimpsonjr said...

I second that Empress! We were not put on this earth to settle for mediocrity, but to live in abundance! Amen to this post :)

jeffsimpsonjr said...

I second that Empress! We were not put on this earth to settle for mediocrity, but abundance. Amen to this post :) Keep it going :)

jeffsimpsonjr said...

I second that Empress! We need to live a life in abundance, not mediocrity. Love this post :)