Just Some Great Tunes

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Today I will love....myself healthy, wealthy, and wise.

 I can't afford to go around saying it's hard for me because I'm a woman.-Brig. Gen. Marcelite J. Harris
 You know by now that what you focus your mind upon grows....
 This is key..for wo-men.
Wo-men do not have it any more difficult than anyone else...
It is a matter of what they...believe.
Wo-men...
must move into a deeper understanding of their own...
creative powers.
Wo-men create...men direct.

Wo-men are the co-creators, Creatrix...with the God force...
they can manifest life.
Wo-men bring to life what is planted through the nurturing...
power of...
Love.
If wo-men want success, prosperity, health or...
 good relations
in their lives, they must learn how to make them...
 manifest.
Not pushing, forcing, demanding they come.
Rather move into your sacred place...and space;
use your mind's..eye,
nurture and love yourself and everyone else...
and let the power..of love flow through..
you.
Today...
 I will love myself healthy, wealthy, and wise.
Acts of Faith

Wo-men
 love & nurture
yourselves more,
love & nurture your
children more,
love & nurture your
Man more....

Men...do the same...
It's not a privilege
It's a responsibility

I am Love in action and Loving it!
Be More Love..Give More Love
Love & Light

No comments: